Sunday 15 July 2012

Lakefield Flea Market

What a beautiful day to get up and out early.
Off to Lakefield Flea Market. We have arrived!!



 They have an indoor market as well
as rows of vendors outside. See what I mean!!!!!

Loved this booth!!!!
Now this cute oil and vinegar set was a steal @ 20.00, I have seen them go much higher.
Inside booths! Look at all that candy!!!!!!
Now what did I buy you ask.....
This cute transferware plate by wedgewood


I paid $3.00  now that was not my deal of the day,
this cute snowman cost me $1.00.

Thanks for coming by , love it when you visit.
            Linda

I'm linking up with

Southern Hospitality for Thrifty Treasures
Savvy Southern Style
DIY by Design

8 comments:

  1. Great buy on the blue and white plate. I saw a whole set at a thrift store this past week for $1.99 each (there were 8) and passed on them. I have regretted it ever since.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like a great flea market Linda. You got a good buy on the plate. I see some pretty red transferware on the right too. I have one of those silver cruet sets. It's just occupying space in the cupboard. Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great finds. I love blue and white transferware plates and have a collection myself. Yours is different than any I have seen. I was trying to read the words on the plate as it almost looks like a David Blackwood print from Newfoundland.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like a great flea market. I love your plate for $3.00. Great find.

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great finds! I love snowmen, so for $1.00, how could you go wrong?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I see a plate I want Linda go get it for me it matches my set LOL

    I love a cheap flea market some still have high high prices

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore blue and white plates. I have a selection from Holland, Germany, Denmark, Spain and England.
    Here in England, it's amazing how many can be found at Car Boot Sales.
    Your flea market looks like one I would love to rummage around.

    Best Wishes, Daphne

    ReplyDelete