Monday 6 May 2013

Renovating the kitchen on a budget cont'd



                            Welcome friends!


Well the Kitchen  reno has begun.........

In my previous post I talked about lighting and the ones that I liked...

Well I went in a completely different direction........

What do you think???

I love this new look.............

First my kitchen eating area...................................






Remember the before and the small chandy over the table..............


Well lookie at the AFTER......Nine lights.............











What a statement!!!  

Now this is just a little look................

More to come..............

You all come back now........


          I love hearing from you.......

                Do leave a comment..............


                                Thanks for visiting!

                                           Linda

                         I'm linking with :

                          Creative Cain Cabin
                       Tweak it Tuesday
                      Tuesday's Treasures



....

14 comments:

  1. I've just been playing catch up on your kitchen reno plans. Isn't it funny how we find one thing we love (ie light fixture) and everything builds around that? How exciting and you get new cabinetry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new light fixture over the table. It really fits better than the other one and it's really different! I've never seen one like it before. Can't wait to see the rest of the renovations. All the best! Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like your new chandelier. It fits the area so well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great start Linda...
    Lovely light...suits the room nicely...
    Onward and upward...

    Cheers!
    Linda :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a great new look! Nothing changes things quite like the right light fixture. There are a few in my house that need to be changed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the new lighting, looks great and can't wait to see more.

    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've chosen my favourite finish - oiled bronze - love how it works with shabby chic decor giving it a farmhouse feel. Great choice, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your new chandy is stunning and up to day. Love the finish. Thanks for sharing at the Cabin's BUDGET DECORATING PARTY.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these before n after shots! I just love the pops of blue and green! I have been struggling to find a light fixture for above my dining table for a couple years now!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Isn't it amazing how a single object can bring a different light in a room? You just have to learn to determine which piece should be the focus of everything. Where are the roosters, by the way? ;) Gregoria@Woods Custom Kitchens

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really your blog sharing the nice pictures of the kitchen renovations. It offers an exciting project that every homeowner may choose to accomplish.
    Kitchens York

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the transformation you had with your eating area. And Gregoria's right; it may just be a simple object you moved, but it has made a striking change. But don't you think your chandelier look a little bit lowered close to your table?

    #Ryann@YanceyCompany.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Along the way, we are meant to revise some plans. How’s that for a yes? :D Sudden ideas are often exhilarating and are really hard not to give in to. The new place is nice! :)

    Arthur Bryant @ Contractor Express

    ReplyDelete