Saturday 1 February 2014

Show and Tell Saturday




                                          Welcome!


               I do a lot of recycling....do you???

      Right now I'm making sure I use up all my bit and pieces of                                             yarn.

What better way then crocheting these mittens.

Not just ordinary mittens but fingerless. They seem to be quite popular these days.

Here I used a leftover ball from all the socks I crocheted for
Christmas.




Patton's Croy sock Yarn.

I used a 3.75mm hook

I'm always trying something new so this pattern is new for me.
It's called the raspberry stitch.

LOVE 
how they made up so quickly.

This pattern was so easy to follow and there is a youtube tutorial as well.

                            Raspberry St. Gloves

                      Feel free to pin it!

              Thanks for stopping by!
                          Linda

                      Sharing with:
               Show and Tell Saturday

7 comments:

  1. Oh they are cute , love the colours ! Good way ti use up all the leftovers . Thanks for sharing . Have a good weekend !

    ReplyDelete
  2. The are adorable! I have a couple of girls that would like these - thank you for the link.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! The colors are beautiful, I don't think I'd even imagine that you were using up scraps to make them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda I love them...the colors are so pretty!! I just bought my youngest daughter a pair of the fingerless she loves them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute Linda! I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Does all the upcycling furniture I do count? Love the little mittens.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty and colourful too! I'm pinning and hope to try this one day (just need to get some sock yarn because I don't have any.)

    ReplyDelete