Monday 14 April 2014

Amigurumi.... A cute Bunny



                                         It's Easter Week!!

                          
                         Everyone will be busy preparing for family and guests.

                          Well I thought I would share with you 
                            a cute bunny that I just crocheted.....

                                     



      

               She whipped up so fast...

                             She is so cute and small.......

                  She fits right in the palm of my hand.....

                                      



                        AMI...pronounced ah-mee

                   The Japanese art of knitted/crochet 
                         
I found this cute pattern here and I knew I had to try it.

                        It called for white or beige yarn...

                          But you know me .........

                  She's no bigger than my coffee cup...


                                


                   Ok let's hear it...AHHHHH!! OOOOO!!

                               Cute EH!!

                Hope I made your day!


                    Thanks for stopping by!
                              Linda

6 comments:

  1. It's adorable! I bet that was tricky with it being so small.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute♥️
    I am struggling with a crochet teddy bear..
    The pattern was not very helpful with the assembly😩
    I will persevere...I have 3 days left...
    Enjoy your week..
    Cheers!
    Linda :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is soooooo darn cute. What a sweet little bunny. I love crocheting AMIs. I've made several and they are so much fun to make. Yours turned out perfectly sweet :-)

    Hugs.
    ❤️Ana

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!!! Your granddaughter will love it!!!

    How's the weather this morning? We have about 3cm of snow so far!!!😣

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable! Love it!
    Happy Easter!
    Hugs from Portugal,
    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute indeed! That must have been a work of patience. For me it would have been. It looks just fine in pink with accents in white in green. A baby would love having one!

    ReplyDelete