Thursday 11 December 2014

what's new????



                              I have been MIA since my computer started acting up..

                                               GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!
                                      
                                I have many DIY to share but my windows photo
                                         gallery does not want to co-operate....

                                          Can't retrieve pictures......

                               So I have been catching up on my Christmas Wrapping....
                                        Decorations are up .........

                                             So hopefully ....just maybe .....

                                                  I will be up and running soon......


                                                          This has given me time to reflect.....

                                                                   some me time.......


                                              It's a snow day here...and its still snowing.....

                                                            Hazardous warnings.......
                                                                 widespread.....
                                                        Greater Toronto Area...

                                         Looks like today will be a baking day!

                                              Have a wonderful day where ever you are!
                                                              Make the most of it.


                                                            

4 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear that you're having computer problems. That can be so frustrating! The weather there sounds dangerous. Stay safe and keep warm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear you are having computer problems, Linda. I would be going a little nuts if it was me. LOL That storm was a doozie and brought us lots of rain and snow to the northeast of the province. I hope you have a cozy baking day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear your pain! We lost our main pc and our laptop in one week. Expensive and annoying so we could only replace with an all-in-one for now. Most of the photos got transfered but I am having trouble accessing them because they seem to have been saved one by one. We are getting the same weather today and since school buses were cancelled for my work Board, I chose to call in a weather day. Buses for my guys here were not cancelled so they went (although oldest drives his truck.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It must feel like your right arm has been cut off!! But if your computer is going to die, Christmas is a good time. Gives you some time for the other things. And just think, your posts are ready for next year!!

    Did you get lost of snow? We only got a dusting. Disappointed!

    ReplyDelete