Monday 9 March 2015

French Goose...Oie



                               
                             Oie French for Goose





       Who can have too many pillows.....

        Silly question ...right.....


.
 Thought I would share with you my newest painting.......

        Acrylic paint on washed burlap..........

        Not one Oie but three...........


                 So I guess this would be geese.......

I decided to cover the back in drop cloth and use an envelope style closing.......

            Meet Oie.........




















This pillow measures 20 x 20 inches ...............

                    Geese pillow is going in  my new sunroom........





For now they reside in the guest room.......




A new addition is going to be added this spring off our kitchen........

I will keep you posted and take pictures along the way........

                 Can't wait for the construction to begin........

               
           

                                         Take Care! Thanks for your lovely comments!



Sharing with:
A Stroll Thru Life
Tweek It Tuesday
Savvy Southern Style
The Scoop
Elizabeth & Co,
Share your Style
                                 

7 comments:

  1. This is the sweetest thing! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I've been itching to make some spring pillows to liven things up. But I'll be taking images from the internet NOT painting my own like you, talented lady.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable pillow! Thank you for joining the Share Your Style party.
    xx,
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's just absolutely ADORABLE...so so stinkin' cute.
    here from kim's

    ReplyDelete